STEAL- EBAY BRUSHES.

By 13:25:00 , , , , ,




When it comes to makeup application I tend to be a creature of habit by always reaching for my beauty blender, however when I saw these ten set of makeup brushes on Ebay for £4.59 I had to buy them. In the set you get five face brushes and five eyeshadow brushes with a range of colours to choose from like black, pink/white and gold/white. The brushes are made of synthetic hair and have a plastic handle which is great as you can easily wipe them clean after use.


EYESHADOW BRUSHES-
In the set of eyeshadow brushes you get four blending brushes, one of which is angled and a pointed brush. These brushes are amazing for blending and really smoke out your eyeshadow and you have the pointed top brush which is great for defining your crease as it is so dense. I have continuously used these brushes and the only thing I have noticed with them is that they have to be cleaned extremely regularly as the product clings to them which can create a mess if you re use.

FACE BRUSHES-
The face brushes were the set I was most curious about to see how they worked with foundation. There are four that are quite similar there are two flat topped, one angled, one domed top and one pointed. I was actually quite impressed with these, they are great for applying liquid foundation and actually create a high coverage, streak free application. The two problems with these brushes that I have found is that they aren't very dense so you have to be quite gentle when buffing in your foundation as the hair bends. Also with one of my brushes the glue quality wasn't great so the handle came apart, this was expected and can be fixed with super glue so it isn't a big issue but it is annoying.


APPLICATION

I photographed my makeup after using these brushes for my eyes and face. I used the flat top brush for foundation which works really well to blend it into your face evenly and create a streak free finish. The angled brush is perfect for applying your contour as it enables you to get right to the cheek bone and blend out the powder so it looks natural. The pointed dome brush was used for the highlight powder under my eyes as the point top means you can get close to the under eye to set your concealer. Overall I am SO impressed with these brushes for only £4.59 they are a great quality and do the job. Would I give up my beauty blender for them? Probably not, they are a great option but I will always reach for the beauty blender. They are great if you're just starting out with makeup and don't really want to pay the high prices for brushes but want a flawless application. I would really recommend these brushes as not only are they good, they are a steal!

Link below-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181927226576?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Jamie.

You Might Also Like

0 comments