GLOSSYBOX- MARCH 2016 UNBOXING.

By 12:34:00

Hello! Todays post is going to be on the Glossybox March 2016 beauty box and what products I got inside!

WHAT IS GLOSSYBOX?

Glossybox is a monthly subscription box where every month they send you between 5-6 beauty top picks from the month to try. The box is £13.25 (inc postage) and is gift wrapped in a decorative box with tissue paper and ribbon.

THIS MONTHS CONTENT





This month I had six products in my box which are a mixture of full size and travel/sample size. I actually got a good variety of products ranging from a serum to a shampoo and conditioner set. I always love the Glossybox packaging and it always look pretty when it arrives at your door.


COLLECTION SPEEDY HIGHLIGHTER



The highlighter came as a full size product with a retail price of £3.99. The highlighter itself is warmed toned and has a champagne tint to it which leaves a nice colour on your skin. It has a screw bottom and glides on with ease as of the creamy consistency. Now this isn't a show stopper highlighter, it provides a very natural and understated highlight which is lovely, but if you prefer drama with your highlight this probably isn't for you.

-417 CATHARSIS VITAMIN MINERAL SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER


The shampoo and conditioner came as a travel set in this months box and retail at £16.89 each full size. I have used them both but had the issue of having too much hair and not a big enough bottle so I had to ration it a bit. I must say I was so impressed with this set, it definitely gives my hair a nice shine and actually makes it look a lot fuller which I was surprised about. They don't have a strong scent but have a nice sweet smell which is subtle. Great set, this was a great pick!

LUXIE ROSE GOLD LARGE ANGLED FACE BRUSH 504


This was the other product that came at a full size this month, retailing at £10.42. The brush is angled and has a beautiful rose gold metal top. The brush has synthetic hairs which are extremely soft and do not irritate the skin, the brush is perfect for contouring as the angled top fits into the contours of your face. Personally i'm not a fan of pink so the handle isn't great for me but the rest of the brush I cant fault.

HEY HONEY GOOD MORNING HONRY SILK FACIAL SERUM



This serum came at travel size and retails at £28.81. I used this serum after cleansing my skin and it has a gorgeous smell and you get a good amount for a travel size product. The serum itself has a thin consistency and rubs easily into the skin. After using it my face felt so fresh and hydrated, I can imagine that it would work great under foundation as it gave my skin a lovely glow.

OLAY REGENERIST LUMINOUS SKIN TONE PERFECTING CREAM

This last product came at a travel size and retails at £29.99. Now the travel size seemed a bit smaller than what I would have imagined but it makes up for it as the cream itself is quite thick so a little goes a long way. I found that with this because the product is so thick that it takes a bit more work to rub it into the skin and it left my face feeling quite matte but not dry. I cant say that it evened out my skin tone a lot but it did make a difference, it's a good product but I personally wouldn't pay £29.99 at full size.

CONCLUSION

Overall I was really pleased with this months picks for Glossybox. There was a lot of variety and I received all good items. My top pick this month would have to be the -417 Shampoo and Conditioner, I would highly recommend them. 
Thankyou Glossybox for this months box!
Jamie.














You Might Also Like

0 comments